We're committed to family ownership and continuing the work ethic that has paved the way for our success. We value our employees and praise them for delivering the highest caliber of customer service. We work hard as a team and celebrate our accomplishments.
Markstein offers the most competitive and comprehensive benefit offering for our industry. They include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k), LTD, and FSA,
In addition to an array of health benefits, we offer competitive compensation and incentive programs that reward sales contributions toward achieving the company's strategic goals.
- Discounted gym membership
- Onsite work out equipment
- Onsite massage therapist twice a week
- Onsite chiropractor once a week
- Optional services such as Legal Shield, AFLAC and Employee Assistance Program
- We support our local community with event sponsorships & donations
- Annual food drive for Contra Costa County Food Bank
- Partner with local law enforcement and fire department
Route Service Representative
Services retail accounts by stocking and rotating product while assuring freshness and quality control are maintained. Displays merchandise such as counter cards, table tents, window banners, and display toppers in windows, showcases, and products on display and on sales floor of retail store to attract attention of prospective customers.
Meets established Markstein Sales Company policies and standards and Anheuser-Busch Equity Agreement requirements by accomplishing the following:
- Comply with all Markstein Sales Company service standards/practices, procedures and policies at all times.
- Comply with all supplier contracts policies, procedures and standards.
- Drive through assigned territory to call on established accounts and perform required service.
- Transport product from on-site storage area to shelves and cooler.
- Rotate existing product and place new product on the shelves following our strict rotation and stocking policy.
- Clean and organize on-site storage area after completion on stocking product.
- Refill existing displays with product from the on-site storage areas.
- Job requires employee to drive a vehicle (car or truck), work a pallet jack and work around fork lifts.
- The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 lbs and between 26 to 50 lbs at a height of 3 feet.
- The employee is frequently required to lift between 11 to 25 lbs at a height of 3 feet and carry a distance of up to 8 feet.
- Employee must be able to efficiently maneuver a fully loaded hand truck.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)