We're committed to family ownership and continuing the work ethic that has paved the way for our success. We value our employees and praise them for delivering the highest caliber of customer service. We work hard as a team and celebrate our accomplishments.
Markstein offers the most competitive and comprehensive benefit offering for our industry. They include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k), LTD, and FSA,
In addition to an array of health benefits, we offer competitive compensation and incentive programs that reward sales contributions toward achieving the company's strategic goals.
- Discounted gym membership
- Onsite work out equipment
- Onsite massage therapist twice a week
- Onsite chiropractor once a week
- Optional services such as Legal Shield, AFLAC and Employee Assistance Program
- We support our local community with event sponsorships & donations
- Annual food drive for Contra Costa County Food Bank
- Partner with local law enforcement and fire department
The merchandiser is a key part of our customer relationship and represents Markstein Sales Company. Your high quality merchandising is a critical part of helping the company meet and exceed our customers and suppliers expectations.
What we provide for you:
-4 x 10 schedule
-Medical/Dental/Vision/Life after 60 days
-Vacation, Holidays, 401(k)
-Wellness program that includes onsite chiropractic care and massage therapy.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drive through assigned territory to call on established accounts and perform required service.
• Transport product from on-site storage area to shelves and cooler.
• Rotate existing product and place new product on the shelves following our strict rotation and stocking policy.
• Clean and organize on-site storage area after completion on stocking product.
• Refill existing displays with product from the on-site storage areas.
• Must be at least 18 yrs old with valid driver’s license and liability insurance
• Clean DMV record
• HS Diploma or GED
• Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (auto allowance paid)
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to perform hard work in a fast paced environment.
• Successful completion of background check, physical and drug screen.
• Previous retail/grocery experience a plus.
• Flexible to work weekends & holidays.
• Employee must be able to efficiently maneuver a fully loaded hand truck, work a pallet jack and work around forklifts.
• Repetitive lifting (from floor to waist, chest high and above), bending and carrying up to 25 lbs.
• Occasionally lift over 50 lbs.
• Ability to push and pull over 100 lbs while adhering to the safety expectations.
Delivery Truck Driver
Deliver, shelf stock and merchandise product to all pre-sold accounts in a safe, accurate and time efficient manner. Maximize every opportunity to increase sales and distribution of all Markstein Sales Co. products while maintaining a high level of customer service and product quality Responsibilities Include:
- Meets established Markstein Sales Company delivery standards and Anheuser-Busch Equity Agreement requirements by performing the following duties:
- Must be able to drive automatic and manual shift trucks.
- Must be able to deliver and render services to all our different type of accounts.
- Rotates, stocks, and checks all product for quality control.
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure product freshness.
- Informs regular accounts/customers of new products or services.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints with accounts.
- Current Class A Driver License and medical card
- Ability to work a physically demanding load (e.g. 160# kegs)
- Strong work ethic
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)